- $374 (INC GST)
- 12 MONTHS ACCESS
- VIDEOS and RESOURCE BOOKLET
- FEEDBACK on ACTIVITIES
- 5.5 HOURS of ELECTIVE PD
Power and Authority in the Modern World is a FIVE and a HALF HOUR online, self-paced course that will help you understand Weimar Germany and the rise of the Nazis against the background of the peace treaties that ended World War I. Written and delivered by Power and Authority co-author Brad Kelly, the course is delivered over SIX MODULES, each designed around an enquiry question.
In this course you will learn about:
- The peace treaties that ended World War I and the tension between settling old scores and securing peace in the world.
- The political challenges inside Germany and the economic challenges from outside Germany during the early Weimar period.
- How the Nazi Party was able to exploit the resentments of the 1920s and its role in the eventual collapse of democracy in Germany.
- The Nazi consolidation of power in the period 1933-1934.
- How the Nazis were able to implement their worldview in Germany through various means of control.
- Exploring the successes and failures of the Nazi Party in reshaping German society.
If you have any questions about access, please email Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org